Welcome! LibreOffice is developed by a friendly community, made up of hundreds of contributors around the world. It's free and open source software, so anyone can study how it works and add improvements. Join us today and help us to make it even better! Check out the quick tasks below - or scroll further for more ways to help...
Explore further - click a topic that interests you:
- Click here to get the code, talk to developers, and start working on Easy Hacks
- See our documentation page on how you can get involved in our documentation work (eg online help, or Calc handbooks)
LibreOffice's infrastructure - such as the website - is used by millions of people every year. Join our community and get experience with large-scale infra!
- See our infrastructure page for the tools we use and how to get involved
- Contribute to LibreOffice design with your artwork and user experience expertise
- Click here to learn about our tools and native language communities
- Sign up to Bugzilla, our bug-tracking tool
- Install the latest version of LibreOffice
- Start confirming or re-testing bug reports
- Join #libreoffice-qa on Freenode if you need help
- Join our mailing list (send a blank message and follow the instructions)
- Introduce yourself (where you're based and how you'd like to help)
- A member of the team will give you some ideas for things to work on